Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:29:14 -0500
From:      Kenny Powell <kp32634@swbell.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CD Image

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C0C8ED.DF262FC0

I have tried continually to download the CD image for version 4.3 and it =
will not give it to me... It immediately says "error occured during =
transfer". I would like to try this software and possibly switch to it =
instead of windows... Is it possible you could send it to me or give me =
a better location to download it? My email box size is unlimited it you =
want to send it as an attachment... I have a DSL connection so bandwidth =
isn't a problem either...

Thanks,
Ken Powell

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C0C8ED.DF262FC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have tried continually to download =
the CD image=20
for version 4.3 and it will not give it to me... It immediately says =
"error=20
occured during transfer". I would like to try this software and possibly =
switch=20
to it instead of windows... Is it possible you could send it to me or =
give me a=20
better location to download it? My email box size is unlimited it you =
want to=20
send it as an attachment... I have a DSL connection so bandwidth isn't a =
problem=20
either...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ken Powell</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C0C8ED.DF262FC0--