Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2001 00:33:32 -0500
From:      Jim Edwards <smackme@hardwaregroup.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   update Re: CVSup and everything that goes with it

Armed with the link that I posted, the hand book and all the tips I
received, I got it done.

I forgot to drop into single user. *boy did I regret that* Also, the first
kernel I did, I left out the correct ata stuff and it couldn't find the
boot records. :( But I have seen bits and pieces of this os now for quit a
few days and one of the things picked up was what to do when something goes
wrong. Got it back up with the generic kernel fixed the situation and
bingo, I'm in like Flin.

Thanks to all and to all a good night.

- Jim