Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:35:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Anders Nordby <anders@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with dri/drm using Radeon 7000 VE in -stable

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Anders Nordby wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Erm. Silly me. I wasn't getting the "[drm] AGP at .." message, because I
> had forgotten to remove agp_load="YES" from /boot/loader.conf.

Is there a "for dummies" outline on howe all the terms go together
in the graphics world?

e.g. what is :
dri, and how does it connect to agp.
for that matter what is agp, and how does it connect to PCI?
etc.etc.

?
some of these thigns are libraries, modules, hardware interfaces,
etc.etc.

is there a glossary?