Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2001 19:01:11 -0500
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@immure.com>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Sam Leffler <sam@errno.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: if_fxp - the real point

I am still using a number of these boards in our test environment every
day.  The fxp driver always complains but it hasn't stopped the nic from
working yet.  I simply ignore the messages...

Bob

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 10:23:21AM -0800, Mike Smith wrote:
> > What board is this?
>
> If this is the board I think it is, it's a Supermicro P6DLE dual Slot-1
> motherboard with an integrated Intel 82559 (no external PHY).
>
> (I had this board for some time before I gave it to David, it was
>  originally donated to FTL by Bob Willcox.)
>
> >     Sam

Bob Willcox             The reason we come up with new versions is not to
bob@vieo.com            fix bugs.  It's absolutely not.
Austin, TX                              -- Bill Gates