Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:42:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      moline chris <zoobzca@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Buying a tape drive

Hi. I have been thinking of going with -current but
before I do that I want to get a tape drive. May I get
get some suggestions on what brands would be good to
buy? I am looking for one about 10GB compressed. Also
can anyone tell me about their experiences buying from
ebay? or should i go elsewhere?? and what would be a
reasonable price to pay??