Date:      Sat, 1 Dec 2012 09:12:39 +0200
From:      David Naylor <naylor.b.david@gmail.com>
To:        Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wine-fbsd64 updated to 1.5.17 (32bit Wine for 64bit FreeBSD)

--nextPart7922247.4ApYlbDQ8g

On Thursday, 22 November 2012 05:38:20 Yuri wrote:
> On 11/12/2012 02:49, David Naylor wrote:
> > Packages [1] for wine-fbsd64-1.5.17 have been uploaded to mediafire [2]=
=2E=20
> > The packages for FreeBSD 10 use the pkgng [3] format.
> >=20
> > Please read the installation messages, if you use the nVidia graphics
> > driver, for further information.
>=20
> Trying to run Steam.exe under 1.5.7 amd64, but there is some issue with
> fonts. In steam itself many texts are missing. Also during installation
> garbage was displayed for texts.
> Is there some documentation on how to set up fonts with wine?

Hi,

Apologies for the delay.  I can confirm that Steam works, without font=20
problems, for wine-1.5.17. =20

=46or details about fixing fonts, please see [1], specifically the "FIX - F=
ont=20
Issues" section.  Also, you may want to install corefonts via winetricks [2=
]. =20

Regards

[1] http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=3Dversion&iId=3D19444
[2] http://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks