Date:      Fri, 08 May 1998 10:20:25 -0400
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@bit-net.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Printing with Netscape

"FreeBSD It's That and Much Much More"
                   Find out Why @ http://www.freebsd.org

Sorry to ask this question again.
Running Netscape Gold 3.04
FreeBSD 2.2.6.
I would like to be able to print from netscape However, when I do
I get a bunch of jibberish characters.  I can print lpr -p filename
from the command line.

I figure there is a filter or something with I need to print these html
files.

If someone has the answer that may of been posted earlier this month
please could
you send that do me.

Thanks for  a Great OS.  I just downloaded starOffice 4.0 and need to
learn how
to get my printer to print more than just non special character files.

Pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You !!!

Stephen A. Derdau