Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 1997 22:52:20 +0200
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sysinstall.fdisk display problem

As Simon Shapiro wrote:

> The Problem:
>
> The display for the fdisk functionality displays in a garbled
> manner.  It appears as if most of the cursor motion commands are
> missing, but not all.  If the text wants highlighted, (white on
> blue), it appears almost correct.

Argl!

Not only -current, -stable suffers from the ncurses breakage as well!?
Why has this been committed to -stable without proper testing?

I tend do demand backing it out from there...  Dunno what the others
think, i'll leave the final decision to Jordan.  (No, i'm not the
release engineer this time. :)

--
cheers, J"org