Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:22:15 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        c142902 <c142902@cambrianc.on.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Supported Ethernet boards (was: Not sure who to send info to)

On Friday, 10 September 1999 at 13:22:31 -0400, c142902 wrote:
> I noticed that my Ethernet card is not listed in the supported
> hardware area, but it's based on the Via Rhine 1 chipset, so it
> works fine on the VR0 interface. If it's possible could it be added
> to the list, and if so, who should I contact?
>
> If this is the right place the card is an Acer Netxus ALN-320 PCI. I know many
> people who were suckered into these cheap cards ;)

OK, if I understand this correctly, you have the Netxus ALN-320 board,
and it works fine as a vr0?  We don't have a VR0: all devices are
lower-case.

I don't think we have a formal method for reporting this stuff, but if
you confirm this, I'll see that it gets added to the list.  Thanks for
the information.

Greg