Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 09:39:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
To:        bjc23@hermes.cam.ac.uk
Cc:        MAnderson@osc.uscg.mil, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Boot Easy

In a previous message, Ben Cohen said:
> > Is Boot Easy available as a single product?  How about in DOS format?
>
> On the 2.2.5 (so perhaps also 2.2.6) Walnut Creek CD-ROM, there's another
> boot manager called osbm135.exe, or something similar, which is a
> self-extracting DOS archive.  I think it's on the first disk under /tools
> or /utils.
>
> There is also a more recent beta version, osbmbeta.exe.
>
> I haven't used either myself, although I might try them soon.
>
> Has anyone used it? How does it compare to BootEasy?

I prefer osbs to booteasy. osbs135 gives you the ability to label
partitions as you want. osbsbeta, I believe, gives you a ascii
window for you boot management. It's configurable as to what partition
is default (instead of last booted), whether to switch the active
partition flag, and amount of time to wait before starting the
default boot.

--
This sentence is false.