Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 1998 20:10:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
To:        Joe Shevland <J_Shevland@TurnAround.com.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Useful Site Links

get cvsup (it's in the ports) download the freebsd source tree.

look at it. :)

There is also the book:
"Design and Implementation of the 4.4BSD Operating System"
it's bit out of date (well very) but still considered by most to be the
holy BSD grail.

Any book by Richard Stevens is also recommened.

Alfred Perlstein - Programmer, HotJobs Inc. - www.hotjobs.com
-- There are operating systems, and then there's FreeBSD.
-- http://www.freebsd.org/                        3.0-current