Date:      Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:35:04 +0100
From:      "Markie" <mark.cullen@dsl.pipex.com>
To:        "Gunnarsson, Mikael" <Mikael.Gunnarsson@octapharma.se>, <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Intel PRO/100 CardBus II

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gunnarsson, Mikael" <Mikael.Gunnarsson@octapharma.se>
To: "Markie" <mark.cullen@dsl.pipex.com>; <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 12:25 PM

>> I am thinking I should get a Xircom (aren't they Intel too or
>> something?)
>
>The other way around I think.. the Intel TypeIII cards are rebranded
Xircom cards..

Oh right! I actually just digged up a netgear FA410 card, works, but it's
missing the dongle... and I have just been reading the dongle for the card
breaks really easily.

So if they're just rebranded then the Intel one should work just fine with
the xircom driver, right? I'm not entirely sure which one would work best!

>Mvh
>Mikael Gunnarsson
>Octapharma AB / IT
>

>This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity >to whom they are addressed.
This >message contains confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named >addressee you should not