Date:      Sun, 2 Jan 2005 18:05:42 EST
From:      PeruvianFinest03@aol.com
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   (no subject)

I am currently "newbie" status to FreeBSD and I respect it because of so
much stuff I have heard about it . The reason I came to the site FreeBSD.org is
because I own 2(100mbit servers) on a windows server and I hate the treatment
I  get from other people who don't like my business so my friend told me about
this  other host that I can get myself on a 100mbit for a cheaper price but
the thing  is they only allow "CentOS" and "FreeBSD" so I ask my boy who knows
a lot about  computer what I should go with for the FTP and he said FreeBSD .
And I like to  learn new things if it's about security, reliabilty , speed in
my area I want to  learn it. I was never taught about "Linux, Unix" and a lot
of stuff I really  don't know. My point is I know there is got to be a good
site where I can post  my questions and get some good answers . I am currently
16 and don't know much  about FreeBSD but I am willing to learn , proving that
I already wrote this much  to you because I really care about my members
membership to my servers. If you  have any points that you could give me it would
be helpful.

Mostly my ideal of work is in the "FTP File Transferring"

Thank You.