Date:      Tue, 20 Sep 2016 21:15:04 +0300
From:      Ruslan Makhmatkhanov <rm@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kristof Provost <kp@FreeBSD.org>, FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: py34-dnspython

Hi Kristof,

Kristof Provost wrote on 09/20/2016 19:40:
> Hi,
>
> I found I had a need for dnspython for python 3.4. The port builds only for
> python 2.7 at the moment.
> Attached is a patch to introduce py34-dnspython.
>
> Regards,
> Kristof

Feel free to commit it. Actually people asked about this in past, but I
wasn't able to do that for some reason.

I'd only change port directory name to dns/py3-dnspython to not tie it
to particular python version, but to use default python3 version (which
is 3.4 at the moment). PYTHON_VERSION is better to replace with USES too.

Please see audio/py3-mutagen/Makefile for example.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

T.O.S. Of Reality