Date:      Thu, 8 Feb 1996 19:13:24 +0000 ()
From:      ywliu <team_fbf@pristine.com.tw>
To:        ishort@pcm.co.za (Irvine Short)
Cc:        markm@iafrica.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Paydirt!!

> Congrats!
>
> What sort of problems were they having with Linux?

Also, I have successfully persuaded my company (an ISP) to switch from
Linux to FreeBSD because :

1) Linux is not that stable. This is controvercial because a lot of
   people claim Linux IS very stable. But the most important one is :

2) FreeBSD is more secure. Linux has much more security holes. The developers
   of Linux networking codes are proud that they make their programs from
   scratch. True but also more vulnerable, unlike BSD, which has been under
   attack for several years. So FreeBSD is much more secure.

Yen-Wei Liu