Date:      Sun, 12 Mar 1995 20:14:04 +0300
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage" <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>, Steven Wallace <swallace@ece.uci.edu>, ugen@netvision.net.il
Subject:   -current sounddriver version

In message <Pine.3.89.9503121723.C167-0100000@voxware> Hannu Savolainen
    writes:

>On Sat, 11 Mar 1995, Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage wrote:

>> We try to integrate last version found at nic now. What can you say about
>> its functionality? Is it save to integrate it? If not, can you point
>> to lastest well-functional version at nic?
>The latest safe version is v2.90. All the v3.0-proto versions are
>inconsistent in one or more ways. I'm trying to release almost final v3.0
>asap (days or weeks I hope) so that other persons can test it before
>final release (May 1st I hope).

>Hannu
>Hannu Savolainen
>hannu@voxware.pp.fi
>"Hackers don't use factory prebooted DOS."

Can anyone tells me what soundriver version we commits recently?
IMHO if we commit anything after 2.90 we need to revert
it back to 2.90 to avoid many bugs Hannu talks about.

--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -