Date:      Tue, 06 Apr 2004 01:20:32 -0500
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        knu@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   I have patches of update and few new ports of ruby-gnome2-all

Hello knu,

I have updated ruby-gnome2-all (around 11 ports) 0.8.0 -> 0.9.1 and around
four new ports such as ruby-gtkhtml, ruby-atk and etc. I have put your
email in the MAINTAINER in those new ports if it's ok with you? Those new
ports are came from the same tarball of ruby-gnome2-all. I have tested
almost all of examples and they work great. Only one ruby-gst is going to
be mark broken and disable in the ruby-gnome2-all, because it will not
compile with the new gstreamer 0.8 API/ABI.

How would like you me to do with the PR? Seperate them like a PR of diff
file to update 0.9.1 and each PRs of new port? Or, put all of them
together in a PR? If I do the seperate, then you will have to commit the
new ports at the same time with update 0.9.1 to make ruby-gtk2 works since
it needs new ruby-atk port.

BTW: I still need to finish three more new ports, which they should be
finish by tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers,
Mezz

--