Date:      02 May 2002 17:22:19 -0400
From:      Nathan Mace <nmace@myrealbox.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Evolution on Freebsd-4.5

I'm currently running FreeBSD 4-5-STABLE.  I'm running KDE3 with all the
trimmings as my window manager, and I am very VERY interested in
switching from Kmail to evolution.  however i am having a few problems.

1)Every so often Evolution locks up, and takes X Windows down with it.
it seems random as far when it does it.  since I'm not running it in
Gnome perhaps there are some programs that are supposed to be running
that aren't since I'm in KDE.  any ideas?  and if there are, how do i go
about starting them when i start X Windows?  add them to my .xinitrc
file?(i login in text mode and then startx my way to KDE)

2)Is there anyway that Evolution will use the maildir format instead of
mbox?

3)is there anyway to import my Kmail maildir folders into Evolution?

thanks for your time.  please either cc me or reply directly, I'm not a
member of this mailing list

Nathan