Date:      Sat, 05 Jul 1997 16:47:44 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Colman Reilly <careilly@monoid.cs.tcd.ie>
Cc:        Adam Shostack <adam@homeport.org>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Security Model/Target for FreeBSD or 4.4?

> I also spent a couple of hours fighting with Alta Vista looking for relevant
> documents and didn't find very much. Any other suggestions?

/usr/src? :)

Seriously, I doubt you'll find that anyone has sat down and documented
this aspect of the system specifically.  If you want to study the
security implementation in detail, the sources remain the first and
foremost resource.  In fact, they probably represent the ONLY resource.
Good luck!

					Jordan