Date:      Sun, 05 Sep 1999 16:35:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, chris@tourneyland.com
Subject:   Re: Hoping to configure DNS

FWIW, I just purchased a set of  oriely books on CDROM, including DNS&BIND. The
reason I got the CD is that it has 2 books I wanted ion it and they useally run
$30.00 ea, so I figured what the hell, extra 20 bucks for 6 more books...rock
on!

Off the point a bit, but back to the point, those books are INVALUEABLE, well,
to me anyway. They have made my job much easier, helped me fuigure out simple
problems, and hell, I even set up a nameserver for my home lan (not that I
really needed it, but its was a great learnin experiance)

One thing I have learned in the *(nix world, you can NEVER have enough
reference books....you may not use em now, you amy only need em once, but I
would rather have and not need em than not have em and need em.....

<Ramble mode off>

William

E-Mail: William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>