Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:22:40 -0700
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
To:        Willem Jan Withagen <wjw@withagen.nl>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gdb crashes while trying to debug a core.....

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 09:57:36PM +0200, Willem Jan Withagen wrote:

> I'll leave the dumped gdb.core for the time being, in case Marcel wants to have
> a look at it.

Yes, please. For me to reproduce this, I need rex.core (or any core
file that triggers the bug), as well as gdb.core, the gdb binary
itself and a timestamp of the source from which gdb(1) was built.
As a bonus, it helps to know CFLAGS if non-standard.

If you could make that available to me for download, then I'll put
it under http://people.freebsd.org/~marcel.

A PR would be the icing on the cake.

Thanks.