Date:      Mon, 16 Jan 2006 22:06:05 -0800
From:      Frank Mayhar <frank@exit.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        FreeBSD-Current <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Panic in nfs_putpages() on 6-stable, more info.

On Sun, 2006-01-15 at 14:45 -0800, Frank Mayhar wrote:
> That's easy enough to do, but I would like to make sure that my
> understanding of this (and my guess) is correct and that I'm not wasting
> my time.

Sigh.  Well, given the deafening silence I got in response to this, I
went ahead and fixed it, or at least I hope it's the right fix.  I've
been running with it for over 24 hours now with no problems (and heavy
NFS access), so it looks good.

See http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=91879 for the patch.  I
went ahead and fixed all the filesystems I could find, since they all
had nearly identical code.

I trust that this will be committed, and subsequently MFC'd, relatively
quickly.
--
Frank Mayhar frank@exit.com     http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting                 http://www.gpsclock.com/