Date:      Sat, 29 May 1999 10:46:27 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        dfr@nlsystems.com (Doug Rabson)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PNP card info needed

> Could anyone with any ISA plug-and-play cards, especially soundcards which
> currently work with FreeBSD (or which used to work prior to the new-bus
> merge) please send me the output of /usr/sbin/pnpinfo. I need to know all
> the device ids for the new-bus isapnp code.

I have put the ones i have online at

	http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/pnpinfo/

these are at the moment cs4232, cs4236b, cs4237 (which seems to report
same data as the cs4236b), opti931 (and i have an opti933 buried
somewhere but again i cannot tell because it produces the same pnpinfo
as the 931 :(

In my junkbox i also have some ES1868, GusPnP, Vibra16C, Vibra16X but i
need to physically install them on a machine to send you the numbers
you want. And at the moment... saturday afternoon, temperature
30'C, sunny wheather... I think i am heading for the beach!

	cheers
	luigi

  Luigi RIZZO, luigi@iet.unipi.it  . Dip. di Ing. dell'Informazione
  http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/  . Universita` di Pisa
  TEL/FAX: +39-050-568.533/522     . via Diotisalvi 2, 56126 PISA (Italy)

		  http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/ngc99/
====  First International Workshop on Networked Group Communication  ====