Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 1998 15:51:51 +0100
From:      Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NetBSD now has USB ..

On Fri, Jul 17, 1998 at 09:35:48AM -0700, Doug White wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Jul 1998, Nick Hibma wrote:
>
> >  > ... Is FreeBSD next?
> >  >
> >  > Someone want to take on a porting project?  (and don't say me, I don't
> >  > have time or the technical expertice.)

I'm actually building a USB device at the moment (including device firmware
and NT device driver), so I'm up to speed on this.  If anyone wants my
help (i.e. we do it together) drop me a line.  I'd love to help, but don't
have the full amount of time to do it myself at the moment.

Joe
--
Josef Karthauser
Technical Manager	FreeBSD: The power to serve (http://www.uk.freebsd.org)