Date:      Fri, 9 Nov 2007 16:20:59 -0500
From:      John <nesredep@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   flash: linux firefox vs linuxpluginwrapper

I've been struggling to get a handle on the FreeBSD system.  Making good
progress, but then I ran into the fact that Firefox on FreeBSD can't do
flash.  Definite showstopper, for me.  Ok, then I tried to use the
linuxpluginwrapper approach, and it didn't work.

It made me recall, in reading up on FreeBSD, I did see where somebody
installed both Firefox and Linx-firefox.

So before I do battle with this Linux wrapper approach, I wondered if I
would be better off simply installing the Linux-firefox?

Is that easier?  More likely to work?

Does it perform almost as well as the native FreeBSD version?

Any input would be appreciated.

John