Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 08:00:36 +0200
From:      Pawel Jaskorzynski <pawel@mw.mil.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Cyclades driver broken in 3.1-STABLE??

Hi there,
	Is the driver for Cyclades-16ye broken?
	I have been using the cy driver with 2.2.X successfully for more than a
year in my access server. A few days ago I decided, that I will move up
to 3.1-STABLE (needed libradius).
With 3.1, only one user can successfully dial in at a time. Every next
attempt (while one port is busy) leaves:
pppd[1339]: ioctl(TIOCSETD): Device not configured
in /var/log/messages.
The cy board and the kernel have the same settings (default, like in the
man cy page):
device cy0 at isa? tty irq 10 iomem 0xd4000 iosiz 0x2000
I also tried it on different hardware with no success.
All the configuration (/dev, /etc/ttys) was done just like for 2.2.X
Thanx,
	Pawel