Date:      Wed, 08 May 1996 00:24:28 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        " Stephen P. Butler" <stephen@dcs.rhbnc.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Intel M/Bs with FreeBSD.

At 8:49 PM 5/7/96,  Stephen P. Butler wrote:
> Has anybody got any experience in using the Intel motherboards with
> I have looked at the handbook and noticed the suggestions on ASUS
> motherboards, but I haven't seen anybody advertising them in the UK.

If you look on ASUS's WWW pages (http://www.asus.com.tw/) there is a
UK distributor listed (sorry, can't remember offhand and I don't have
Netscape loaded right now). I've only seen them listed there, I've
never used the UK distributor, so I can't make any comments on their
service. What I will say is that generally ASUS boards are of good
quality and don't come with ``flashy'' (and perhaps needless) extras
(like onboard sound).

Gary
--
Gary Palmer                                            FreeBSD Core Team Member
FreeBSD - Turning PC's into workstations. See http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/ for info.