Date:      Thu, 12 Jun 2003 04:38:30 -0400
From:      Aron Roberts <aron@slam.cc>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Still no Xircom Realport in 5.1-REL?

Thanks! I switched to hw=.cbb.start_memory=0x20000000 (though any
address around there that wasn't already spoken for seemed to work
fine) and it started to probe until I got the lovely  "MII without any
PHY" which I am currently searching for information on. I am testing
the Intel Realport and it works great with the current settings. I
could probably just keep the Intel card in there but something seems to
be driving me to find out why the Xircom isn't working :)