Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 15:54:11 +0100
From:      Bryan Amesbury <bames@zeustech.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD and Zeus Technology

Hi,
I work for Zeus Technology, developers of the high performance Zeus Web
Server software. We have had considerable success in the SPECweb96 server
performance tests and hold a number of world server performance records V1.x
of our software does support FreeBSD and the next release of our software
v3.1 due for commercial release in two weeks, will also support your OS.
Thus I was wondering how we would go about joining your Third party vendors
partnership program.
We have had considerable interest from a number of customers for a version
of our software which supports your platform and forming partnership links
with yourselves seems the next logical step. I believe we already have a
listing on your site, but I was wondering what permission we would require
to use your logo on our strategic alliances page, if you could let me know
I'd be very grateful.
If you need anymore information on our company, please visit
http://www.zeustech.net
or do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Looking forward to your reply.
Kind Regards,
Bryan
--
Bryan Amesbury, <bames@zeustech.net>              Zeus Technology Ltd
Download the world's fastest webserver today!         Serving the Net