Date:      9 Jun 2006 16:13:45 -0000
From:      PayPal <online-dept@paypal.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?iso-8859-1?q?PayPal_Holdings=2C_Inc=AE_Department_Notice_?=

   [pp.gif]
   [grey_dot.gif]

   [pixel.gif] [title_Help_FAQ_security.en.gif]

   PayPal Holdings, Inc® Department Notice

   You have received this email because you or someone had used your
   account from different locations and initiated illegal transfers from
   your account. For security purpose, we are required to open an
   investigation into this matter.

   PayPal is committed to maintaining a safe environment for its
   community of customers. To protect the security of your account,
   PayPal employs some of the most advanced security systems in the world
   and our anti-fraud teams regularly screen the PayPal system for
   unusual activity.

   To securely confirm your PayPal account information please click on
   the link bellow:

   [1]https://login.paypal.com/asp/regLogin.asp

   Please Note:
   If we do no receive the appropriate account verification within 48
   hours, then we will assume this PayPal account is fraudulent and will
   be suspended. The purpose of this verification is to ensure that your
   account has not been fraudulently used and to combat the fraud from
   our community.

   [pixel.gif]

   [2]© 2001-2006 PayPal, Inc., All Rights Reserved
   [pixel.gif]

   [pixel.gif]-Submit