Date:      Fri, 05 Sep 1997 21:13:07 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   [video] ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/bt848.tar.gz

Latest Bt848 driver which will be checked in to 2.2 and 3.0-current.

includes:
1. a patch from Luigi:
The diffs here are mainly removal of dead code, addition of a table for
western europe channel, a a couple of ioctl to get/set the luma notch,
one variable (flags) in the descriptor made volatile.

2. Most of the changes has been tested for about 2 months and it includes
   proper support for yuv and support for Van Jacobson's style of
   video capture for vic.

I need feedback for this latest driver before Monday so we can make
the next FreeBSD 3.0 snapshot. The 2.2.x cdrom release is about
3 week out;however, I still want to check in the driver to 2.2.x.

	Tnks,
	Amancio