Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 2004 02:23:16 +0900
From:      Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Haulmark, Chris" <chris@sigd.net>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: "Being a port maintainer" document

Hi,

>>>>> On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:01:14 -0500
>>>>> "Haulmark, Chris" <chris@sigd.net> said:

chris> Right now, I have only one port in mind to submit a Makefile patch to
chris> add in an extra patch (which has been floating around for a while) for
chris> security/cyrus-sasl2 to add in a mysql encryption function.

I know there is such patch.  But, since it changes the specification,
I don't want to include it into cyrus-sasl2 port right now.  When
Cyrus guys decide to include it in their release, I'll include it to
cyrus-sasl2 port.

Sincerely,

ume@mahoroba.org  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/