Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:21:26 -0400
From:      Mykroft Holmes IV <mykroft@explosive.mail.net>
To:        Lin Jianfong <ljfong@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A couple of definitions

Objective-C is the other OOP variant of C, and reportedly much easier to
program in. It's still in heavy use in the Mac World, being one of the
two main languages for Cocoa Programming, but isn't much used in the
rest of the world, apart from maybe GNUStep (Objective-C was the primary
language used in NeXTSTEP and OPENSTEP software.)

Adam