Date:      Sat, 18 Oct 2003 21:59:52 -0600
From:      Amar Takhar <verm@drunkmonk.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   MiniPCI wireless card.

I just ordered a dell i8600, unfortunatly last night i found out from Stuart
Walsh that the Dell TrueMobile 1400 series is a Broadcom 43xx series card.

I'm wondering if any of you have a recomendation for a MiniPCI wireless card
that supports a/b/g.  Of course, i'm looking for maximum compatability with
FreeBSD, and preferably one that can act as an AP.

Any suggestions would be greatly apriciated, googling and searching other
product sites has turned up far too many choices for me to make up my mind!

Thanks!

--
The TenDRA Project
http://www.ten15.org