Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 2003 00:16:00 +0800
From:      "Joseph Lewis" <sharktooth@innocent.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, joe@relia.net
Subject:   Soft Updates / Exim Queue Size

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We just implemented Exim on FreeBSD, and turned the system to live.  Before we really got started, our queue size was way beyond the normal "Sendmail & Solaris" by about 10 times.  We have enabled soft updates.  Does anyone have experience with this AND HAVE A SOLUTION?  Please reply to sharktooth@innocent.com.

Joe
ReliaNet
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers