Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:47:48 -0700
From:      Trent Nelson <trent@snakebite.org>
To:        Mark Felder <feld@feld.me>
Cc:        "freebsd-geom@freebsd.org" <freebsd-geom@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Odd gmultipath behaviour

On Jul 16, 2012, at 1:02 PM, Mark Felder wrote:

> What version of FreeBSD are you running? Multipath has been undergoing =20
> lots of changes, including a full rewrite that didn't make it into =20
> 9.0-RELEASE

Fresh build from this morning (the svn rev is accurate):

[root@hydrogen/ttypts/0(~)#] uname -a
FreeBSD hydrogen.snakebite.net 9.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 9.1-PRERELEASE #0 r0:=
 Mon Jul 16 06:28:19 UTC 2012     root@hydrogen.snakebite.net:/usr/obj/src/=
freebsd/9/r238513m/sys/AMD64  amd64

I manually svn merge'd a bunch of dev/isp changes from head that
haven't been MFC'd yet, but other than that, it's a stock tree.

Any thoughts on how to clean up the current state?  I looked at
all the available gmultipath commands, but I couldn't see how I
would differentiate the BROKEN ones from the OPTIMAL ones given
they were all using the same labels.

Reboot is a viable suggestion ;-)

	Trent.=