Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:53:17 -0600
From:      Josh Paetzel <friar_josh@tcbug.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPF handbook section (looking for input)

Well, I said I was going to work on a handbook section for IPF, and I'm a long
way from having it done, but here's a rough draft of a talk that I'm giving to
my local BUG this weekend.  I know it needs more examples, the IPv6 stuff
needs to be ripped out, and there may be outright mistakes in it right now,
but I needed to start somewhere.

I borrowed heavily from an IPF-HOWTO that's already been written, and thusly
included their copyright in my document.  I'm not sure if this can be used in
the handbook with the copyright that they provide or not.  I've emailed the
original authors to see how flexible they are, and I'm hoping that between us
and them there is enough common ground to come to agreement.

I also realize that this is not marked up, I'll do that once we have a working
docuemnt that is deemed worthy for inclusion in the handbook.

http://www.tcbug.org/ipf.html

Looking forward to your input,

Josh Paetzel