Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 1996 09:25:30 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xmahjongg port

As Satoshi Asami wrote:

> However, the pkg/DESCR of xmahjongg is misleading:
>
> ===
> Mah jongg is an ancient chinese game usually played by four players
> with tiles similar to dominos.  This is an X windows version for
> the solitaire game originally seen on the PC and later ported to
> SunView.  It also has a new tournament option.
>  :
> ===
>
> This game just uses the mahjongg tiles to play a totally different
> game than the original (the four-player one).  The explanation above
> is confusing.

I've also wondered about this, it's the first paragraph of the man
page.

I'm in serious timing problems (will go on vacation within two weeks,
Satoshi, do we meet in Berkeley? ;), and Chuck Robey was kind enough
to volunteer for cleaning up a few nits with the xmahjongg port.
Thanks Chuck!  Perhaps you can also slightly modify this
description...

--
cheers, J"org