Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 21:00:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@MLINK.NET>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   dummynet bandwidth limiting

Ok,
	I'm moving this to -questions after my original post on the matter
on -isp, as this is now far out of the scope of that list. I am wondering
how to use dummynet properlly to limit the bandwidth of a website which is
on a virtual ip using apache's normal virtual host directives, I've read
the man page, but I'm still unclear on how to do it, "ipfw add pipe NNN
...." is not doing it for me, I do however think I understand the pipe
configuration.. but not the add... Silly, eh?

Please, cc me as I am not on this list, too much email per day. Thanks,

	Matt