Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:29:37 -0500
From:      Richard Kuhns <rjk@grauel.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Galeon and Nautilus

Did I miss something?  Is there a good reason nautilus is listed as a
prerequisite for galeon (1.2.0)?  Nautilus is (for me) too slow to use
even on my 1.5GHz desktop machine, and I've no interest in it.  I yanked
out the refs to nautilus in /usr/ports/www/galeon/Makefile, and galeon
compiled and installed just fine so I guess I just don't see why it's
there in the first place.

--
Richard Kuhns			rjk@grauel.com
PO Box 6249			Tel: (765)477-6000 \