Date:      Sun, 05 Jan 1997 14:38:06 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Got a strange one...

Is there a way to enable bpf on only one interface of a system?  I
have a secure net and an insecure net with a machine sitting on both.
There is no routing between the two at this time (eg gateway is set to
0).  I have a need to sniff packets on my insecure net (err, ummm,
rarpd has this need) and I was wondering if there would be some way to
only enable bpf on the ed1 interface, while leaving it disabled on the
ed0 interface.

Thanks a bunch for any help that you might be able to render...

Warner