Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2000 01:45:51 -0400
From:      "Isaac Waldron" <iwaldron@WPI.EDU>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   X11 Sessions over Network

This probably isn't the right list to ask, but I can't think of another
place to ask it.  My desktop is running FreeBSD 4.1 Stable from late last
week, and I already have XFree-3.3.6 installed and setup.  My university has
Maple installed on their servers.  Is there a way I can use my machine as an
X terminal to one of their servers so that I can run Maple from my desktop
without going to a lab?

Thanks in advance,
Isaac Waldron
iwaldron at wpi dot edu