Date:      Sat, 30 Nov 2002 12:15:08 +0100
From:      Dick Hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ipfw <-> iptables

Has one of you some tips on the best way to convert an existing iptables
firewall (linux 2.4.18) to an ipfw script? I'm very content abut my
iptables fw, but I want to migrate te linux server (in time) to a FBSD
one an I need a safe and good firewall on it ;-)) (24/7 online)

Maybe there is a good program, of maybe I just "translate" the rules, of
someone knows some excellent ifo sites? ;-)

** Some directions are needed.. **
--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.7 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)