Date:      26 Mar 1996 15:30:33 GMT
From:      nelson@crynwr.com
To:        nelson-lossage@crynwr.com

Due to major brain failure on my part, and the loss of my root
partition, the entire Quickcam-drivers mailing list has been toasted.
I've gone through the archives and found every mailing address I can
find, and am sending you this message.

If you want to be on the list, please re-up by sending a message with
subscribe in the first column (just as it appears in this paragraph)
to quickcam-drivers@crynwr.com, or paste the following line into your
Unix shell:

	echo subscribe | mail quickcam-drivers@crynwr.com

If you don't want to be on the list, trust me; you're not.  And as
soon as I send this message, I'm deleting this list, so this will be
your only notice.

-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>    http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software   | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | PGP ok
11 Grant St.      | +1 315 268 1925 voice | If you would seek peace,
Potsdam, NY 13676 | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | first seek freedom