Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:05:03 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
Cc:        Jamie Norwood <mistwolf@mushhaven.net>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   HTTP and FTP

I wonder if it is possible in HTTP to make users login to their home dirs
automaticly and when they put files it goes in with their uid,gid and of
course they will login with their own passwords? etc. =) I am too tired to
make long sentences now
also what is the simplicity of that kind of setup compared with http
server instead of using an ftp server?