Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:43:40 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Dean Brundage <Dean.Brundage@EBay.Sun.COM>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on handheld computers

In message <199907261635.KAA18982@mt.sri.com> Nate Williams writes:
: > Linux isn't running on the MIPS based handhelds yet, nor on the SH-3
: > based ones.
:
: I get to differ.  I saw Linux running on a SH-3 box at JavaOne.  Godmar
: Beck (sp?), who is one of the core developers for Kaffe had it working.

Intreesting.  The folks developing on the linuxce mailing list have
barely gotten past the boot loader stage for both MIPS and SH-3.  Do
you have a point of contact for Godmar Beck?  I'm sure that they would
love to talk to him....

Warner