Date:      Sat, 27 Nov 1999 19:12:14 -0500
From:      Rishikesh <rishi@math.ohio-state.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 3.3 and Diamond Fire GL1000

	I recently installed the latest version of freebsd. X-Windows used to
	work perfectly fine with the previous version. Now it refuses to work.

	Infact I tried to use Redhat-Linux (first time). X refused to work
	even there. I am wondering if it is a problem with X.

	The error message,

	(--) GLINT: found permedia at card  #11 func #0 with base 0xffbc0000
	X connection to 0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

	Thankyou

	Rishi