Date:      Mon, 07 Oct 2013 00:01:53 +0100
From:      "Mike C." <miguelmclara@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: VirtualBox segfaults on 10.0-CURRENT

I alredy have the xml, however I tried with just dowsn't lines and i
still get segfault runing has my user

The user is in the vboxuers group...

One other fact:
$ gdb /usr/local/lib/virtualbox/VirtualBox
GNU gdb 6.1.1 [FreeBSD]
conditions.
This GDB was configured as
"amd64-marcel-freebsd".../usr/local/lib/virtualbox/VirtualBox:
Permission denied.

I get permission denined with GDB...

The file permisoes are unchanged from the isntall and show like this:
-r-s--x--x  1 root  vboxusers  27712 Sep 29 21:54
/usr/local/lib/virtualbox/VirtualBox

Mike