Date:      Wed, 09 Aug 95 12:06:06 +0900
From:      Troy Curtiss <NND10295@pcvan.or.jp>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCMCIA tech specs needed

Hi, I am trying to get my ATT 14.4K Keepintouch PCMCIA card to work on
my AST Ascentia 900N Notebook (486DX2-50).  I believe I am almost there,
but the CIS tuples are wrong for my IRQ's...  ANyways, Does anyone have
this working (Oh... I am running 2.0.5-950622-SNAP) for the ATT Card.
If not, can anyone point me to the most bestest information source on the
net with regards to PCMCIA cards/interfaces/specs/chipsets so I can make
this damn thing work?!  I am stuck in a remote partof Japan, so getting
any tech manuals, or printed matter is impossible.  I tried the PCMCIA
patch submitted by eto@forus.or.jp and hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp, but still
no go.  Let me know all you can... Thank you very much in Advance,

Troy